25 de octubre de 2011

Veinteañera de la A a la Z



A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: single (1 plaza)
C. Chore that you hate: .clean the bathroom (limpiar el baño)
D. Dogs:  I love them, but if they are cute and small (me encantan, pero tiernos y pequeños)

E. Essential start to your day: my beauty rotuine, and a big breakfast (mi rutina de belleza y un gran desayuno)
F. Favorite color:
.a lot of mis colors.... essencially soft colors. (muchos colores, esencialmente los colores suaves o pasteles)

G. Gold or Silver: Silver (plata)
H. Height:  I am a small person .... 1.55 i think :S ( soy baja, 1.55 creo)
I. Instruments you play: .I dont play any instrument, by i love the music, especially female voices. (No toco ningun instrumento, pero amo la musica, especialmente las voces femeninas)
J. Job title: Secretary most of the time, but i really love to say that i am a designer, love create,and craft  artist (Secretaria la mayoria del tiempo, pero realmente amo decir que soy una diseñadora, creadora de amor y una artista manual)
K. Kids: just my sibilings and my niece, who has just one month of life, (sólo mis hermanos y mi sobrina, quien tiene un mes de vida)
L. Live: Nuñork 
M. Mother’s name: Ximenita :)
N. Nicknames: Valita, muaki, vale, tanza, etc.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Thankfully not, even i work in a hospital. (Por suerte no, aunque trabajo en un hospital)
P. Pet peeves: . ?????????
Q. Quote from a movie: " Jisuuuuus craisssss" (jesu cristo)
R. Right or left handed: both (ambas)
S. Siblings: 3 and they complete me! (3 hermanos, quienes me complementan)

T. Time you wake up: 6 am
U. Underwear:  sweet and sexy (dulce y sexy)
V. Vegetable you hate: . Pimenton
W. What makes you run late:  my warm bed!, always i am late.(mi camita, siempre estoy atrasada)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: thorax
Y. Yummy food that you make:
 "calzones rotos"
Z. Zoo animal: I love giraffes and lions, because they patternes inspires me! (amo las jirafas y los leones, porque su estampado o pelaje me inspira)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...